|Monday :||10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday :||10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday :||10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (certain stores only)|
|Thursday :||10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday :||10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday :||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday :||10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Please note opening hours during statutory holidays :
December 31st : Open
January 1st : Closed
January 2nd : Open
Good Friday : Open
Easter Sunday : Closed
Easter Monday : Open
The Monday before May 25th : Open
June 24th : Closed
July 1st : Closed
The 1st Monday of September : Closed
The 2nd Monday of October : Open
December 24th : Open
December 25th : Closed
December 26th : Open from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Galeries des Sources
3237, Des Sources
Tel. : 514 421-0401
Fax : 514 421-3251
Situated at the border of Auto-route 40 at the intersection of Sources boulevard and offering 2120 parking spaces, Galeries des Sources is easily accessible by car.
Via Auto-route 40
Via Auto-route 20
We are also easily accessible by public transport via STM bus lines: 208, 209, 215, 216, 225, 409 et 475.
* Take bus 164 West until Dudemaine/Grenet then take bus 215 West until Brunswick/des Sources, walk until 3237 Sources boulevard.
* Take the metro Orange Line, direction Côte-Vertu and exit at Du Collège station. Take bus 409 Des Sources Express North until Brunswick/des Sources, walk until 3237 Sources boulevard.
* Take the metro Orange Line, direction Côte-Vertu and exit at Crémazie station. Take bus 100 Crémazie West until Decarie then take bus 409 Des Sources Express North until Brunswick/des Sources, walk until 3237 Sources boulevard.
* Take bus 475 Express Dollard-des-Ormeaux West until Deacon/Brunswick, walk 528m to 3237 Sources boulevard.
* Take bus 215 Henri-Bourassa West until Brunswick/des Sources, walk to 3237 Sources boulevard.
From Sources boulevard
From Brunswick boulevard